December 25, 2017 by unclespike218
And no, that lackey from Vogue did not ask me these. Purely voluntary.
1. What are you most excited about these days? Recreating my life as a single man.
2. What’s your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving. Combines two of the greatest things in the world: gratitude and sheer gluttony.
3. Favorite season? Autumn.
4. Where does one go on a perfect road trip? The mountains.
5. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day? Reading.
6. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be? My enemy, to understand them better.
7. What is the best thing that happened this year? I moved into a place on my own.
8. What’s your New Year’s resolution? To take control of my life, goddammit!
9. What’s your favorite exercise? Weightlifting for the power and the narcissism. Swimming because I feel so good afterward.
10. Best way to decompress? A nap.
11. What’s your favorite country to visit? Italy…I’d imagine. Only been there once, but what an experience.
12. Last country you visited? China.
13. Country you wish to visit? Great Britain (yes, that’s more than one country, but.)
14. What’s your favorite ice-cream? Rocky road.
15. What makes you smile the most? A certain man…
16. What’s the coolest thing in the world? The fact that at any given moment, thousands upon thousands of people are experiencing mindshatteringly ecstatic orgasms.
17. What is the cutest thing in the world? PUPPY!
18. How do you know if you’re in love? I have no idea.
19. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be? Perhaps Midnight Oil circa Diesel and Dust.
20. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? Freedom.
21. Favorite fashion trend of all time? Denim jeans.
22. What’s your favorite movie of all time? Beetlejuice.
23. What was the movie that made you cry? Les Miserables.
24. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about? The evolution of the English language, emphasizing the wacky things that contributed to it.
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be? The ability to understand and speak all languages.
26. What is the skill still unmastered? Self-discipline.
27. What is the best thing that happened to you today? I woke, then allowed myself to sleep in again.
28. Do you like surprises? Not particularly.
29. If you could do a flash mob where would it be? I wouldn’t.
30. Do you like cupcakes? Seldom.
31. Do you usually bake cupcakes? Never.
32. What’s your favorite dessert? Chocolate mousse pie.
33. Is there a dessert you don’t like? Anything with condensed milk in it, for the havoc it wreaks on my GI system afterward.
34. What’s your favorite bakery? LaMar’s Donuts.
35. What’s your favorite food? Ice cream.
36. It’s brunch, what do you eat? An eclair, a bacon, tomato, and cheese omelet, hash browns, a big biscuit with sausage gravy, and coffee with maple syrup and cream.
37. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat? Orange sherbet/vanilla ice cream swirl.
38. Favorite color? Deep blue.
39. Favorite superhero? Wolverine…I guess? Or maybe Thor?
40. What do you usually order in Starbucks? (or in your favorite café) Caramel macchiato.
41. Who is the last person you texted? Parents.
42. What’s your favorite activity to do in your hometown? Meet up with friends.
43. What’s the next book you plan on reading? Some book on organizing my life.
44. What do you love in your pizza? Gyro meat with a side of tzatziki sauce.
45. Favorite drink? Chocolate egg cream.
46. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Dark.
47. What’s your favorite band? R.E.M.
48. Favorite solo artist? Michael Buble
49. Favorite lyrics? “This is my world and I am world leader pretend/This is my life/And this is my time./I have been given the freedom/To do as I see fit./It’s high time I’ve razed the walls that I’ve constructed.” “World Leader Pretend,” R.E.M.
50. If your life was a song what would the title be? “Picking Up From 26”
51. If you could master one instrument what would it be? Piano.
52. If you had a tattoo where would it be? Either a calf or a shoulder.
53. To be or not to be? This is a question?
54. Dolphins or koalas? Fuck. Must I choose? *sigh* Okay. Koalas.
55. How do you like your coffee? Like The Wolf in Pulp Fiction: Lotsa cream, lotsa sugar.
56. What’s your favorite curse word? FUCK
57. What color of dress did you wear to prom? Not a dress. But I did wear green Chucks to prom. I wish I’d had the foresight to buy new ones for the occasion.
58. Diamonds or pearls? Immaterial.
59. Cheap shampoo or expensive? Cheap.
60. Blow dry or air dry? Air.
61. Heels or flats? Immaterial, but flats.
62. Pilates or yoga? Probably yoga.
63. Jogging or swimming? SWIMMING. (No land sports for me.)
64. One thing you can’t live without? Rest.
65. What’s one cause that’s dear to your heart? Bees. The flying kind that make honey.
66. Who would you want to shoot a love scene with? Dolph Lundgren circa 1985. Or current day Chris Pratt or Channing Tatum…especially if they were to pack on some weight.
67. What’s your favorite sport? Strongman competitions.
68. Do you have a morning beauty ritual? Not really.
69. What’s your favorite thing to wear? Suspenders.
70. What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever splurged on? The condo I’m now living at.
71. Do you play any musical instruments? Guitar, just dabbling.
72. What is your favorite book of all time? The Grapes of Wrath.
73. What is something you always travel with? Some trepidation.